MEENATAUR'S PITHOS

Thursday, April 21, 2011

PARTS OF SPEECH (An Introduction)

NOUN: meenataur (derived from minotaur, a mythological creature), a name an officemate once called me and I had adopted as pseudonym whenever I write something (since I love Greek mythology).

PRONOUN: I am a SHE with a HE in life; a ME who is capable of loving ANYBODY even EVERYBODY...

VERB: common daily activities - read, read, read, work, read, read, read, eat, read, read, read, travel, read, read, read, think, read, read, read, plan, read, read, read, decide, read, read, read!!!

ADJECTIVE: a humble english teacher, a passionate editor, a hopeful writer...

ADVERB: always grateful, seldom angry, often confused, never weak.

CONJUNCTION: I have lots of ANDs in life, less BUTs and IFs.

PREPOSITION: a preposition describes relationships and I had lots - before, after, beside, behind...

INTERJECTION: my life is composed of interjections... ooops, err..., ugh!, whew! yeah!

(photo courtesy of AZLearning)

1 comment:

  1. remedial class???? hehehhehe...we better include this in our next faculty meetings...:)very informative!!! BearHUGS...

    ReplyDelete